KeratinPro Shampoo - 8 Oz Tube
This Keratin-infused shampoo gently smooths and softens while adding strength to prevent breakage. ProVitamin B5 helps reduce frizz and flyaways, leaving the hair silky and shiny. Removes build-up on hair and scalp. Great for wavy, curly and frizzy hair. Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair. UV & Thermal Protectant.
Available in 8 fl oz / 236 mL.
- With Keratin Protein & ProVitamin B5
- Smooths & Softens
- No Parabens, Sulfates or Sodium Chloride
- Color & Straightener Safe
Wet hair thoroughly with warm water, squeeze a small amount into palm of hand and massage through hair. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Follow with KeratinPro
Conditioner for best results.
- Keratin - Isolated from New Zealand wool, keratin carries special peptides that tell cells to heal and grow, helping to repair, protect and condition hair
- Panthenol - Form of Vitamin B5 that penetrates through the cuticle of the hair and acts as a powerful humectant that helps hair maintain moisture in the cortex and on the surface, leaving it more pliable, shinier, stronger and thicker
- Polyquarternium-59 - UV absorber designed to protect hair and prevent fading of color
- Silicone Quaternium-16 - A cationic micronized silicone that gives superior wet and dry combing, smoothing and heat protection
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride - Natural guar gum derivative that adds volume, conditions hair without build-up, smoothes and de-frizzes hair
Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-90 Glyceryl Isostearate, Glycol Stearate, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Panthenol (ProVitamin B5), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Undeceth-11, Laureth-2, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Butyloctanol, Undeceth-5, Polyquaternium-59, Silicone Quaternium-16, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol.