Been a loyal customer since discovering Hiketron which feels like a good year or more now. Since I started with a skeptical & overly critical mindset when I decided to try Hiketron products, I went initially with the sample pack to assess the product line and company as a whole...
To my delight, I was not disappointed with the samples and quickly used up all of them with what felt like (& was) a mountain of laundry just begging to be laundered due to a month long family RV road trip. After plowing through the laundry over that weekend my family was hooked on Hiketron and we've been a big advocate whenever the opportunity arises to share & introduce other's to this up-and-coming brand and it's product line(s).
Now you may be wondering what's so special about this brand and company just like I did initially or you may be thinking critically or objectively about this or other reviews touting the products but I can assure you that if you got this far and have done your research that if you are looking for a change, looking for high quality, effective, affordable or most likely, a new product to take care of your laundry in a "smart" way and products that are environmentally friendly, leveraging a ingredient profile that works very well (far better than ANY of the current products big & small saturating the market) while potentially most importantly leaving a lasting scent of freshness on your linens then you will be absolutely happy with Hiketron. The bottles are not giant and logically you may think that it's "expensive" or not economical; however, based on my family's experience and use, switching to Hiketron is actually far more economical and affordable than using literally ANY other product... Unless of course you are on a shoe-string budget and don't currently use any form of detergent to wash your clothes anyway. If that's the case, no worries friend! Kudos to you for doing your diligence for better times or another day when you may decide to bring detergent back into your life and laundry process. If that's not your situation but you are intelligently managing your budget (or not... I'm no judger-naut), here is why Hiketron products are a superior choice as the detergent in your laundry at it's current price and size.
1) You use far less liquid and will likely be more mindful of how much you are using.
2) You'll end up with fresh, clean clothes/linens with well crafted scents that actually last and have what I can only describe as a long duration "fade" time over the first week after washing+drying your clothes and in most cases, fresh smelling clothes that are not overpowering as if you just sprayed Axe body spray all over yourself but subtle yet potent enough to make you smile and recieve compliments days after by anyone who catches the scent including yourself (if you value that or enjoy recieving compliments and knowing that you smell delightful or... "Manly" which is what a few of these Hiketron scented products are geared towards (depending on your scent choice).
3) You basically never have to use hot or medium temperature water, unless you absolutely have it decided in your head that you need to use those settings for one reason or another. With Hiketron my family uses cold water at least 90% of the time and although we really don't need to use any other temperature setting, we use hot for specific washes like our pet materials or at times our towels when we have used them on our pets or to clean around the house.
4) You absolutely don't need to waste your money on liquid fabric softener.
5) You absolutely don't need to waste your money on insanely chemical & likely toxic "scent boosters"
6) You absolutely don't need to waste your money on dryer sheets or antistatic sheets for your dryer. We never buy these anymore nor liquid softener nor bleach etc... How do we prevent static issues? Simple really, spend a few bucks on wool balls and toss them into the dryer with every load and as long as you aren't trying to sanitize your clothes every time you dry laundry by using any dryer temperature above medium, your clothes will be clean, smelling as I described above and static free. Simple as that. Get the sampler, wash your clothes properly/optimally and save yourself and/or family money while you are cutting down on consumable & energy waste via 1 laundry product that walks the walk and can talk the talk.